• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Can I add this to my list (1 Viewer)

TerryH

On the way back from Bridlington as we approached the Humber Bridge the car in front had a Parrot wandering about freely inside hopping from seat to seat with the couple in front. Can't get poss ID on type see photo.

Wonder how they get out the car without it flying off?
3:)

Attachments

• parrott1.jpg
    parrott1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 264
I was going to add, that as it wasn't lying down it couldn't be a Norwegion Blue!.
Hope it wasn't stolen as the owners would had to report a Polygone.
Plastic bird?. Polystyrene!.
Tony giggles a lot. Polytickle joke!.

I could go on, and on, and on!.

Alan, I've ben wracking my brains trying to come up with an original parrot joke, but can't think of any. I've probably missed a psitta though.......

If they leave the parrot in the car when it's raining, it'll be polyunsaturated.
If it makes the tea, it'll be polyputheketalon.
If it speaks many languages, it must be a polyglot.

Tony

PS if it says 'sorry' to horses, it's apollygees

Last edited:
Hey TOny I'm still giggling.

If it has a variety of colours it is polychromatic.
If she is a good little girl it should be called PollyAnna.
If he mates with more than one female he would be a polygamist.
-groan, I'd better stop now.

If anyone 'splits their sides' laughing at this lot (unlikely I know) it could be a parrotschism of laughter.

Tony

Heard about the Mexican Parrot.
All his friend found out that if he was touched anywhere, he burst out laughing. It eventually got too much, even his old but sucessful Grandfather whose teeth had all fallen out ( he succeeded ) poked him to make him laugh.
Anyway, he ran away to the USA and asked for Polly Tickle Asylum! .
Its the way I tell em. ( or not).
Anon:eek!:

Last edited:
That Norwegian Blue came bak to haunt the Pet Shop owner ( Eric Idle? ). It became a Pollytergist!.

And the old Grandfather Parrot who wouldn't stop poking the Laughing Parrot,
He became a Polly tickle terrorist

When I posted this I didn't realize it would bring so much joy.
The joke is thow if the owner is a member of this forum he'll never own up now:>)

Or will he?

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back