• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Orkney (1 Viewer)

Paul Higson

Blatant plug.

Selling original illustrations by Tim Wootton in aid of the Orkney Bird Report on e-bay. Ends 25th November.

Please have a look.

Cheers,

Paul

it's a good cause....you are both forgiven ! hopefully get back up there soon, loved it last time. hope you got your maps back ?

my wife still has the card Tim drew on in her purse.

Bump

There must be something happening in Orkney since November 2012. I hope so as i will be there in May.

Alex

Just had a great week in Orkney. Long sunny days. Walked to The Old Man of Hoy despite protests from the old legs. Late nights Otter Hunting but no luck despite good advice from Paul. Had a great day out on Westray--well worth a visit. Great B & B at Hyval Farm with viewa to The Old Man. Will post a few pics when we get back to Aussie in July.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back