• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lesser Spotted Eagles? (in Turkey) (1 Viewer)

sgokce

Hi everyone,
I saw 12 raptors migrating today. Are they Lesser Spotted Eagle? Thank u for your help by now...

Attachments

• IMG_1057 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1057 (Large).JPG
    35 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1059pc.jpg
    IMG_1059pc.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1063pc.jpg
    IMG_1063pc.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1064c.jpg
    IMG_1064c.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1065c.jpg
    IMG_1065c.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 80
Hi sgokce, I agree with Cristian that they are Aquila Eagles & I have problems iding this family especialy from these silhouette images. But i will have a guess, i think pic 3 & the left bird in pic 4 are LSE or Spotted Eagle,maybe Spotted. This is just a guess for fun, Cheers, P.

Unfortunately the bottom of the wings seem dark in the photos because of the light. So it is very hard to identify them. I suppose they are LSE or SE. They are not one of the other eagles. Thank u very much for your help...

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back