• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

laptop sized Tablet? (1 Viewer)

Claymore

Hi,
Does anyone know if there's a tiny Tablet (like Wacom's etc) that would rest on the front area of my Laptop? I have severe RSI and find using a Tablet/Pen much easier to control (although i cannot use a normal pen or even sign my name, which is great fun when standing in shops, before the days of chip n pin)
I have a Wacom which is great but a bit bulky when i want to sit outside on the bench (not like Aqualung either:-O)
The ideal size would be 3" x 4"? total size.
Cheers
Brian
Ps Springs almost here! we have Dafodils out in the garden and there's been 5 Hares chasing around the field:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back