• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dec 2009 Trips to Sri Lanka anyone else? (1 Viewer)

The BulbMogul

FYI..Things have really mellowed out in the Northern parts of Sri Lanka and its quite safe to travel to Trincomale and Pasakudah. This area is just spectacular and we are planning on focusing on this area this time when we go. Anyone else planning a trip to this lovely paridise island?

Cheers, Jerry

Birding Sri Lanka December 2009 birders

I am visiting with some of my family from 17th December and am looking for some other birders to share a guide/driver if possible. I will be at Kandalama 18th, Kandy 22nd December, Nuwara Eliya 24th and Berawula 26th leaving Sri lanka on 29th. I hope to get out and about a bit for some of the endemics and bird photography. Any advice from anyone?;);)

Last edited:
Sri Lankan Trip

Hi there, Wife and I will not be arriving until the 3rd of January, 2010.. Spending the majority of our time down south in Galle, Matara, and Hambantota area.. Also tempting a trip to the NE Trinco etc..

Cheers, jerry NW Ohio USA.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back