• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BF 200 Club (1 Viewer)

Okay, here goes.
1.Richard Scott
2.Lee Evans
3.Poet For Sale
4.Jyothi Ray
5.Dan Pointon
6.Kieth Vinicombe
7.Garry Taylor
8.Northernmonkey
9.Scoxie
10.TAV94
11.Andrew
12.Richard Bonser

Theres more, will have to check the members list........

I've just ticked a predominantly obscurely located resident and unpredictably eratic migrant, Jos Stratford. Bit of a blocker that one, is this a description species ?

I've just ticked a predominantly obscurely located resident and unpredictably eratic migrant, Jos Stratford. Bit of a blocker that one, is this a description species ?

Absolutely. Only accepted on production of a full description, contemporaneous sketches and full colour photography. Posted here asap, please. :)

Added three more whilst I was in Spain, two of them are as rare as rocking you know what.

134. Black Wheatear
135. Verman1
136. White-rumped Swift.

Cheers you guys, especially Black Wheatear (Peter Jones) for a great couple days birding in good company.

Pleased to meet you Pieter & Mick as well.

John

1CJW, 2 SRWilliams, 3 Martin Garner, 4 Paj, 5 Lee Evans, 6 Steve Round, 7 Phil W, 8. John o'Sullivan, 9.Phil Ternouth, 10. Mike Pennington,11 Stephen Dunstan, 12 Dee Estuary, 13. Fred Fearn, 14. Tim Allwood, 15. Ilya Maclean 16. Andy Stoddart, 17. Richard Abr 18. DavePriceRoberts 19. Menzie 20. Craig Thomas 21. Johnny Mac, 22. Paul Hackett, 23 Ian Mckerchar, 24. Adrian Dancy, 25. Julian H 26. Rob Smallwood, 27. Halftwo 28. Ste, 29. MartinMcD 30. Tanny

31. HughPulsford, an armchair tick, last seen in an armchair in my front room in Dec 07

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back