• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hok, Sweden (1 Viewer)

mallingbirder

Hi

I'm travelling to Sweden for the first time at the end of November (2016) and travelling from Gothenburg Airport to Hok (just south of Jönköping) for a conference. I will have limited time but wondered if there were any sites en route or locally where I might get some birding in? What might I expect in Hok at this time of year? Are there any Siberian Accentors en route ;)

Hi!

There aren't any Siberian Accentors left right now, although one may turn up at a feeder somewhere and there doesn't seem to be much around at all in those areas right now. You can keep your eye on this site though, which will give you some idea of what's being seen and what might be interesting for you.

https://www.artportalen.se/

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back