• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RSPB Bug Count. (Downloaded Template) (1 Viewer)

Andrew

wibble wibble
On the RSPB website you can download a template for the Bug Count but I was quite peeved as it was an actual fascimile of the distributed templates. It was in full colour. I thought the RSPB would have been considerate to their members by offering a simple black line print out so we do not waste precious colour ink from our printers. Converting it to black and white print is pointless as it would be a drain on a single colour.

Don't get me wrong, it is a great cause and I shall be doing my bit tomorrow plus on other dates too. I promise I won't drive fast to get as many kills as possible!

Saw this on the news, not very scientific (IMHO).
It's all a bit 'hit and miss' (excuse the pun).
(That's the second time today I've fetched me coat).
Does it take in to account the weather? If it's raining or windy, one might get a different result.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back