• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sick pigeon (1 Viewer)

nadia123

HELLO fellow bird forumers especially those from London, England
I just want to intorduce myself. Well my name is Nadia well thats all im going to tell you oh and that i live in London of course.
PLEASE people i need HELLLLPPPP!!.
Me and my family found this baby pigeon and its very ill like it has a broken wing breathing problems i swear its got the flu!!
And, a swollen foot. And we dont know what to do. We visited our local Vetenary Clinic and they said that they only deal with cats and dogs. We really want it to get better. It is the cutest thing. ( someof you are probarbly thinking eouwwwwwww a PIGEON) But, its really nice and we want it to get better. We have searched for clinics that deal with pigeons and all we have fond so far are those that deal with parrots etc or just racing pigeons. All we want it a normal place to look after it and make it better but t a " racing pigoen" one though
Please ALL suggestions would be gladly noted but, ESPECIALY those people from London who know any clinics more in the South West London if not elsewhere is fine.
Thanks people
Nadia

Hi Nadia and Welcome to Birdforum from all the Staff here!

I'm sorry that I don't have any immediate answers but if the Wildcare link can't help, keep checking back, someone else will be able to offer some more suggestions.

Good luck,

Andy.

Hi Nadia,

I don't want to build your hopes up, because it sounds from your description that you have a very sick pigeon. Although it is well outside your area, my best suggestion is that you telephone the Safewings Bird Sanctuary which may be able to offer some practical advice. Their telephone number is 01536 - 726113. Hope this helps.

Anthony

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back