• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Finance Deals ?? (1 Viewer)

canonman77

United Kingdom
Hi Guys, Apart from Warehouse Express, Is there anywhere else which do Finance deals on DSLR Cameras. I am wanting the 40D with the 17-85/18-55 & 55-250mm kit & WEX are out of stock for this..

Regards.
Sean..

finance deals

Jessops have six-month and 12-month buy now pay later deals. If you could save up the money over 12 months then pay off the full amount, you would, in effect be getting 12 months' interest-free credit. Alternatively you can go on a three-year finance option, although the APR is pretty steep (over 29%).

More details here: www.jessops.com/finance?cm_re=050309-_-Home-_-Services_BNPL

Good luck.

Malcolm

finance

hi, Id seen Jessops, but in the end i decided to stay with the one I know & trust (Warehouse Express), Ive used these guys for the last 2-3 years & always had excellent service, so why use someone else. Ive just bought another 40D with the 17-85mm lens.. My other 40D is been repaired & ive been really, really bored since so decided to buy another as spare.

Sean..

How about getting another credit card with 0% interest deal. Purchase the items from any supplier on your existing card & then move the debt across. There will be the balance transfer fee but you may be able to offset this by getting a cheaper purchase price than WEX or Jessops

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back