• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Macmillian Gide to Bird Identification. (1 Viewer)

Andrew

wibble wibble
I am aware this is a sought after book that is out of print and have seen a copy in a bookshop today for four pounds. The front cover has been folded over and is creased.

If anyone is wanting this book then I can pick it up on Monday and post it to you for £7 to cover postage. Just pop a cheque in the post and give me your address in a PM.

Andrew said:
I am aware this is a sought after book that is out of print and have seen a copy in a bookshop today for four pounds. The front cover has been folded over and is creased.

If anyone is wanting this book then I can pick it up on Monday and post it to you for £7 to cover postage. Just pop a cheque in the post and give me your address in a PM.

I was talking to Keith Vinicombe a couple of weeks ago at Chew Valley Lake and I told him the prices being quoted by Amazon etc for this book. He was most interested and said he might have a word with Macmillan with a view to the issue of an updated book.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back