Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Bluebird group forming in Knoxville

Old Monday 25th April 2011, 21:53   #1
mdudley

Bluebird group forming in Knoxville

There is some interest in forming a bluebird group in Knoxville. If we do form it it will be affiliated with a larger society already in existence which has already contacted me with interest in having a Knoxville branch. If anyone is interested in joining, and especially helping form the group, let me know. We are looking at the greater Knoxville area including Oak Ridge, Loudon, Maryville and so forth.

Marshall
Old Tuesday 26th April 2011, 11:05   #2
merryslug

I'm in Florida but from Oak Ridge. My sister's still there and might be interested - keep me up to date please!
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: