• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

No USB ports? (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
I heard something the other day that laptops were no longer going to be made with USB ports?

That would be a major issue for me.

How do I use a mouse.... and what about external hard drives and flash drives?

Updating my sat.nav etc etc.

I don't understand it.

Oh thanks Peter. A relief that I must say.

I thought there was some new thingy that I don't use like cloud or something. Just refuse to go that road, as I prefer 'in-house control' over things.

I have a mouse connected with Bluetooth (a type of wireless) so that I don’t need a USB port for that.

Niels

Well I don't know what I do wrong Niels (or what I don't get).... but I've never had any luck with connecting anything via Blue Tooth.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back