• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Free pair of Nikon 8X32 SE being given away (1 Viewer)

stuartl

Dear BF member

My family has a pair of Nikon 8X32 SE that we would like to give away free to someone, we would like to offer the binoculars free to any club, society, Scout group, member of the armed forces, University group, individual who is\are interested in Ornithology (anywhere in the world) but is currently unable to acquire binoculars due to lack of funds etc. if you know of anyone please let us know by contacting us on the link below my signature

From the responses we receive we will assess the 10 best responses put them into a hat and I will ask my wife (a senior Doctor in the UK)to randomly choose one response. The nominated person/group etc will then be contacted and we will send them the binoculars free of charge

The only 'rules' in regards to this offer is that:

• You must be a BF member. If you have joined subsequent to this posting then unfortunately please don’t respond

• If you do respond to this please indicate your BF user name on your response to us.

• The random selection will take place on October 14th and be witnessed by two Doctors

• I will post the user name of the person selected and their suggested nominee on this thread on the 14 th October.

• All responses sent to us will all be deleted on the 15th October and your contact information will not be used for any other purpose

• Any responses should be no longer than 150 words

Ironically I personally have just started looking for a new set of binoculars but feel that we would like to give the Nikons to someone less fortunate than ourselves

The Nikons are in mint condition and have been used only twice. We will still have the warranty card and the UK dealers details in the case. There is a photograph here of a similar pair:

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Premier-Binocular-Ultra-Wide/product-reviews/B00006JK6A

If I get chance I will try and post some photos of them, if I can find out how

Apologies if the above breaks any BF rules

Thanks for reading

Stuartl
Please Send me a PM with your contact detail's and where to send your response if you wish to nominate someone or a group.

Dear stuartl
my name is steve and I am a BF member,This does indeed break BF rules as it is clearly an attempt to plug "Bird tours of china", Whilst you are to be applauded for having a go at plugging touring china looking for birds in this novel way, I would appreciate it if you didnt try the "old free bins" chestnut as it's a bit tired.

thanks kindly

Steve

Steve please accept my apologies it was not intended as plug although I know you will not believe me---please delete the thread and apologies again

Stuart

Dear stuartl
my name is steve and I am a BF member,This does indeed break BF rules as it is clearly an attempt to plug "Bird tours of china", Whilst you are to be applauded for having a go at plugging touring china looking for birds in this novel way, I would appreciate it if you didnt try the "old free bins" chestnut as it's a bit tired.

thanks kindly

Steve

Stuart
I will edit it so members can PM you, I would hate to be thought of as a killjoy, although another title wont make much difference after all these years............sigh

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back