• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Top service from Swarovski (2 Viewers)

dylan

United Kingdom
One of the twist-out eyecups on my Swaro 8x20B bins got well & truly stuck and I wasn't very happy about it! (I've just given up smoking so was in a real bad mood anyway)
I decided to drop into their offices in Salfords this afternoon as it's not too far from me, and check out their 'legendery' service.

Blimey! I'm well impressed, they were very polite & helpful and have even loaned me a replacement pair until mine are fixed.

Just thought I'd give them a public thumbs up for their customer service!

Dylan.

dylan said:
.......(I've just given up smoking so was in a real bad mood anyway).........
Good for you!! :t:
I'm in my 4th smoke free month now and it's getting easier by the day!
Good luck

SimonC said:
Good for you!! :t:
I'm in my 4th smoke free month now and it's getting easier by the day!
Good luck

Yep, me too. Four months now, and all the money I am saving is going on optics and birding stuff - it's a very good incentive not to succumb to the weed again. Keep it up, you can do it.

Clive

There's nowt as broke as an ex-smoker who loves optics!

Sorry to hear about your friends experience Tim. If I'm not happy with my bins when I get them back, I'll be posting about that for sure.

Thanks for the support Clive, I sure am missing the weed :hippy: , but am finding a large vodka helps quite a bit B :)

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back