• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Exposure problem in D7200 (1 Viewer)

gerald762

England
I have somehow changed a setting so that in shutter priority the exposure indicator shows a negative value and my pictures are under exposed. I cannot work out how to change it. Pressing the exposure button on the top and turning the dial has no effect. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

Have you dialed some exposure compensation in,what iso are you set on, in shutter priority your camera would use the aperture it needed, if your iso is too low it possible needs a wider aperture than your lens has.

I tried resetting the camera but that didn't help. I think I have discovered the problem, a setting in the ISO sensitivity settings. The Auto ISO sensitivity was set to OFF. Auto works better! Thanks for the suggestions.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back