• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mountain/Irish Hare in NI (1 Viewer)

SEQUELLA

Hi. I'm looking for good/easy sites to get good views of Irish/Mountain Hares in Northern Ireland. Ideally Down/Antrim. Any help appreciated.

Hi. I'm looking for good/easy sites to get good views of Irish/Mountain Hares in Northern Ireland. Ideally Down/Antrim. Any help appreciated.

Depending on your travel intentions I believe Belfast airport is a good bet: otherwise Rathlin Island may be worth a look, with bonus Golden Hares.

NB I haven't been to either but found in Southern Ireland they were everywhere and determined to get under the wheels of the car especially after dark.....

John

Depending on your travel intentions I believe Belfast airport is a good bet: otherwise Rathlin Island may be worth a look, with bonus Golden Hares.

NB I haven't been to either but found in Southern Ireland they were everywhere and determined to get under the wheels of the car especially after dark.....

John

Golden Hare John?

I googled but apart from a scant article about Rathlin Island, I can't find anything about them?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back