• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Eschenbach : where to buy them ? (1 Viewer)

Hi guys!

I have to buy new binoculars (my 10 years old Swarovski are definitely out of order !). A friend of mine told me about an unknown (in US at least) german brand called Eschenbach.
I was kind of astonished when i saw his. Light, compact, waterproof… and amazing bright and sharp pictures (now i know what ED glass and roof prisms are ^^ !!) . He has a 10x25 pair called Trophy that he bought during a trip in Germany.
Trophy are available on Amazon UK but not on Amazon US. Does anyone already bought binoculars from Amazon UK to be delivered in the US ? Or does anyone knows about a place in the US where i can buy those binoc ?

Thanks for your help guys !

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back