• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Church Norton (1 Viewer)

Original PaulE

United Kingdom
A very nice morning at Church Norton and RSPB Pagham Harbour, mostly looking at Terns, but great views of Med Gulls as well, and some bright Green Frogs. It's always a good place to visit and looks like the Tern Colony has done ok this year

Full details of the trip on my blog at the link

https://birdsandcake122.blogspot.com/

PS when I got home made some Chelsea Buns for any other cake aficionados it is the blog post previous to the one at the link!!

Cheers

Thanks Paul... I do so miss visiting Pagham Harbour and Church Norton, now that I've no family living in the area.

Some lovely pictures you've got too.

Is that hide still at Church Norton? I spent many an hour in there.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back