• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Newbie in the Forum (1 Viewer)

Niall14

Hi everybody

I'm from East Kilbride in Scotland. My nearest RSPB reserve is Baron's Haugh, which is a great place, that I can't recommend highly enough.

If your in the area, come along to the Hamilton Area Local Group, tonight and every 3rd Thursday during the autumn, winter and spring. We also do very good coach trips.

Cheers

Niall Whyte

Hello Niall and welcome to Bird Forum.

Sounds like Baron's Haugh is a great spot...what sort of birds do you see there? It'll be great to hear about your birding days out and what you have seen.

GILL

Hi Niall,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin.

Look forward to hearing about your sightings at Baron's Haugh.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back