• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wildlife Photographer of the Year (1 Viewer)

Kits

Picture Picker
Pictures here.

These are stunning.

At first I didn't like the monkeys one, but once I read that they are indeed wild, but living in the town, I just about accepted it!

Pictures here.

These are stunning.

At first I didn't like the monkeys one, but once I read that they are indeed wild, but living in the town, I just about accepted it!

Some great Photographs Kits.

I visited the Starling Roost at Gretna last year and its better in reality, but still a very good photo. I know it is certainly up there with some of my top wildlife experiences.

I was looking at these photographs elsewhere yesterday, Kits! Amazing photography, especially the Yellowhammers, brilliant from one so young. This young man will go far.

Thanks for the link.

Yes the photo's are brillant, the one which stands out to me is the Yellowhamer
from one so young, i agree with Pam and i can see this young man going a verry long way.

Stunning pictures and they are appearing all over the web site at the moment.

Many newpapers are happily advertising the winners everywhere.

Love the Yellowhammer one best of all.

Regards
Kathy
x

Thanks for the link Kits: I hadn't seen them before now. There are some terrific pics: each one having its own charm. Well done the young chap with the Yellowhammers.

Baz.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back