• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Madeira - 2nd to 6th July 2018 (1 Viewer)

Great range of photos Paul.

I have sometimes wondered about doing such pelagics on Madeira, I presume you take some form of sea sickness tablets, especially as it looks as if there are no loos on-board.

Great range of photos Paul.

I have sometimes wondered about doing such pelagics on Madeira, I presume you take some form of sea sickness tablets, especially as it looks as if there are no loos on-board.

According to various sources there is a loo mainly for women, men finding it easier to use a bucket ! No sign of a loo on the photos of the boat though.

If you need to be sick I guess it just goes over the side and adds to the chum.

Steve

According to various sources there is a loo mainly for women, men finding it easier to use a bucket ! No sign of a loo on the photos of the boat though.

If you need to be sick I guess it just goes over the side and adds to the chum.

Steve

Cheers Steve, I wondered that.

My bladder isn't that strong these days.

Great report Paul, many thanks for posting it

I've just booked on a trip next year (end June), so keeping my fingers crossed for a good showing of Zino's and Desertas.

cheers, alan

Nick - many thanks. Yes sea sickness tablets and waterproofs in order.

Nick/Steve - there was a bucket available. (Chemical loo is only put on board if any of the booked passengers are female.)

Alan - cheers.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back