• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Search photo in all galleries (1 Viewer)

Reini

Hi,
if I upload a photo in this forum for database only,you cann't search and find it in the main gallery,even when there isn't another photo from this bird ,and the photo is not in the country-gallery such as Central&South America.I think it is better first to upload the photo in the main gallery ,so everybody can find the bird in all galleries and I have the photo in my gallery too. Then the admin can take the pic for database afterwards.
Is this the best way?
Reini

I would advise you to put a copy in the main gallery and also put a link in here to say that you have put a new database bird in the gallery (with a link to the page if possible).

Marmot said:
I would advise you to put a copy in the main gallery and also put a link in here to say that you have put a new database bird in the gallery (with a link to the page if possible).

Thanks marmot for your answer.Next time I will do so.
Reini

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back