• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Apologies (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
Just wanted to reach out and touch base as I've been pretty absent the past month or so.
As some of you know I got married on Sept 18th which had me all kinds of busy and distracted since the beginning of Sept.
About a week before the wedding my Pop took sick which also took me away from work related situations.
Unfortunately my Pop passed away October 1st. I've kinda been in and out since then taking care of family matters as well as figuring out how to cope with coming into our family business without him around.
For the most part I am back in the store. So if I did not reply to a PM or an e-mail, I am sorry. I am doing my best to catch up and get back on top of things. Thanks for your understanding.

Hey Doug,
Sincere Condolences on the passing of your pop, but a great life well lived, such a bitter sweet pill with your marriage and your loss, I'm sure all here at BF send there best wishes.

Catch up with you soon.

Steve

Hi Gr8/Doug

Congratulations on your marriage, and best wishes to you and your OH

Sorry to hear about the passing of your father

No worries about contact as we all get trapped in that situation at times where we have a lot going on in our personal (non-forum) lives

:gh::gh::gh:

Oh Doug, I'm sorry to hear the news about your father.

Very sad days for you.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Doug. I lost my Dad Dec 2014 and I think about him all of the time.
I'm sure everyone will understand you needing to sort things out and taking time to catch up.

My condolences on the death of your father to you and your family.

Sorry to hear that your Father passed away. My condolences to you and your family. What should be a happy time for you has turned tragic.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back