• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Doug's Gone Fishing Sale (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
f2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49.gif

It's that time of the year again when I am off to Kodiak for a week of R&R. Cannot wait to get there, set up my gear, light a cigar and do some fishing.

I'll be gone until July 27th and for those of you who know me you know what this means.....Pretty much everything in the store is on sale as I want the boys here to be so busy they will not have a chance to miss me. Discounts of up to 35% are what they've been authorized to do (obviously depending on brand and product). Give a call, 516-217-1000 or send an e-mail:
Neil is [email protected]
Joel is [email protected]
This is a great time to get that Camera or Sports Optics gear you've been wanting. Buy early for Christmas, stock up on birthday gifts, whatever it is now's your chance to save.

Hopefully I'll be able to share some great photos this year as in years past:

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000.
Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back