• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking to share a guided tour in Lisbon (1 Viewer)

sugismama

Sugismama
I am new to this forum; forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm taking a guided tour of the Lisbon estuary in June, and hoping to share costs. It's a full day tour on Thursday, June 15th. If you are interested can you PM me? A group would be ideal.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate sub-forum and have subscribed you to this thread so you'll get notifications if someone responds. ;)

I am new to this forum; forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm taking a guided tour of the Lisbon estuary in June, and hoping to share costs. It's a full day tour on Thursday, June 15th. If you are interested can you PM me? A group would be ideal.

You will love the place , i'm a regular visitor there as i live close by and i normally have 60+ specimens observed in a half day trip.

Enjoy Portugal

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back