• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (10 Viewers)

Grumpy Old Men

Rooks in the sun.
Water Colour 21" x 15"
Time to leave alone and look at later, Shadows and foreground to sort out.

Attachments

• RK15.jpg
    RK15.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 89
  • RK16.jpg
    RK16.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Just look at that... Wonderful Rooks, they really come alive in the painting, I can almost hear them crowing!

Sketches from today
Bluey's showing the wear from looking after the young
the Wren is nesting in one of my hanging baskets.

Attachments

• Picture 465.jpg
    Picture 465.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture 466.jpg
    Picture 466.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 467.jpg
    Picture 467.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture 468.jpg
    Picture 468.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 89
the blue scruff is excellent, very-well captured with broken lines yet keeping all its 3D shape,looks like there's plenty going on in the garden.

Lots of activity from the birds and you. I'm still jealous of the variety you get, I get sparrows, starlings, collared doves and woodpigeons. Anything else is an occasional bonus so it's nice to see them all in your garden via your sketches.

Mike

Great design on the scrufftit, smashing angle, really works well and I can't understand how I didn't comment on the drawings prior - a really top rate group of sketches with two or three sparrow drawings absolutely nailed on. terrific!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back