• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

AvG not working. Help (1 Viewer)

firecrest9

I have the free AVG on my computer, but the anti virus and the shield is not "on" i.e they are in the red instead of a green tick. How do I put them back on? I have try a update, but AVG say update is fine. Any help please. Tony

I have the free AVG on my computer, but the anti virus and the shield is not "on" i.e they are in the red instead of a green tick. How do I put them back on? I have try a update, but AVG say update is fine. Any help please. Tony

hi Tony

I had the same problem recently, and I found that I had to change my date/time setting in my Control Panel. Someone on BF, kindly put me on the straight, and narrow again - bless them :t:

Your date may be wrong (change of year from 2007 to 2008). My date said 2009 for some reason.

Bottom line is the reinstall AVG. No need to delete your current copy, just run through AVG as if you where installing it for the first time.

I hope this helps.

Regards
Kathy

Same as the problem I had, check your clock on the main computer mine was a month out for some reason and therefor said it was up to date but wasn't

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back