• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help Please - Central Texas, USA (1 Viewer)

Lisa W

I really need to get out and bird more
Staff member
Supporter
United States
Hello all, I've got one that I would consider hard, but am sure the experts on here will sort out. Only picture I got of the bird, and it is a back view, looking down. Taken early June of this year, outside of Fredericksburg, Texas. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Lisa

Attachments

• Unknown-Quiet-hills1.jpg
    Unknown-Quiet-hills1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 142
Thanks, Birderbf, it would definitely be a possibility as I saw one there the day before, this fellow did look bigger - but I never get sizes right.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back