• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

budding bird artist? (1 Viewer)

great drawings! love the whinchat. I'm also 14 and love birds so started drawing them. you can have a look at my thread if you want!

Now that's really smart, MB - very nice indeed.

Cheers :t:
Nature, your are 2 years younger than me and already 100000000 times better than me ;P, your drawings are great, maybe the best ive seen from a 14 year old!!

And Tim, Your just God ;)
MB

First time I've visited this thread - great work here! Keep it up, and hope to see more from you soon.

Nature, your are 2 years younger than me and already 100000000 times better than me ;P, your drawings are great, maybe the best ive seen from a 14 year old!!
MB

nooo, you shouldn't compare eachothers work.but anyway, your waaay better at field sketching than me, looking at that gull sketch. I've never came close to that! Had a look at your blog- looks like your good at photography too! I like to photograph and film birds too :) love the lesser spotted woodpeckers , I've never seen one.

Beautiful colors MB.

MB,

You've captured a male Whinchat in all its essence. A brilliant study!

The blog is great!

First time I've visited this thread - great work here! Keep it up, and hope to see more from you soon.

nooo, you shouldn't compare eachothers work.but anyway, your waaay better at field sketching than me, looking at that gull sketch. I've never came close to that! Had a look at your blog- looks like your good at photography too! I like to photograph and film birds too :) love the lesser spotted woodpeckers , I've never seen one.

Thanks again Guys, ive got a bit of inspiration for a Greenshank i found today, so may end up posting a watercolour of that :t: I said may :t:

Nature, with field sketches the thing is i do it way too rarely, i just would rather watch and take photo's than maybe miss something that may fly through or something does something special. I suppose when its quiet i could whip out the sketchbook abit more often :)
And cheers, i do enjoy getting photo's and videos of the birds i see, something to look back on, and i particuarly like video's because you can study the way a bird stands or moves and just enjoy 'seeing' the bird again.
Do you post your videos/pics anywhere??
The LSW, best discovery of the year for me, magic moments o:D
MB

Thanks again Guys, ive got a bit of inspiration for a Greenshank i found today, so may end up posting a watercolour of that :t: I said may :t:

Nature, with field sketches the thing is i do it way too rarely, i just would rather watch and take photo's than maybe miss something that may fly through or something does something special. I suppose when its quiet i could whip out the sketchbook abit more often :)
And cheers, i do enjoy getting photo's and videos of the birds i see, something to look back on, and i particuarly like video's because you can study the way a bird stands or moves and just enjoy 'seeing' the bird again.
Do you post your videos/pics anywhere??
The LSW, best discovery of the year for me, magic moments o:D
MB

I post my vids, drawings and photos all on my flickr http://tinyurl.com/6kja7u8 if you have one you can add me as a contact. If not, i recommend you get one as it's a great place to look at other wildlife photos and drawings :):t:

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back