• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Windows Vista, Photoshop elements 2 compatability (1 Viewer)

Cashie

Hello folks
United Kingdom
Hi

Before I attempt to load adobe photoshop elements 2 & rawshooter essentials 2006 on my new laptop can anyone tell me if they will run ok with Vista ?

Cheers

Paul

I've not had any probems with Vista and Photoshop CS2 if that helps. I had to buy a new laptop last week and everything runs fine (in fact I really like Vista despite what other people have been saying). AOL crashes a lot thinking about it, but what else is new??

Hi keith, Yes I loaded it and it works fine, and so does photoshop elements 2, I was dreading using elements 4 as I dont think it's as good, but I've now sold that one now anyway.

"AOL crashes a lot thinking about it, but what else is new??"

Hey Charlie M - I've used AOL forever and so do many others and it has never let me down. Could it be that some of your settings need tweaking or there are incompatibility problems with other software that you run? I've been surpised to come across those much more adept than me on a computer who use it too - so the "proof of the pudding etc....?"

Regards

Adrian

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back