• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pany FZ38 (1 Viewer)

barnetbirds

Hi All
Could anyone give me some advice on a selling price for an FZ38 (hardly used) Adaptor rings and a Olympus 1.7 teleconverter (not used in anger!!). Would not want to 'do' anyone and not wanting to be 'done' anyone also!! Its all in really good condition.
I have some pictures but I am useless on computers so have to wait for my daughter to come in from work!!! I know, I know, old f*rt.
Terry

Hi Terry, I think the price you were asking seemed reasonable. I just couldn't afford them together. there is a panny fz28 + lt55 teleconverter and adaptor on lce for £209.99 + postage but that's the fz28 not the 38, hope that helps.
Also Hor Kee, thanks but my fz28 is now repaired and working fine so not looking at the moment, although if I didn't have to be careful with money at the moment, I would still rather have the fz38 :) by the way, 'girl' |:d|

Last edited:
Hor kee....thanks.
Not been there for awhile but how is 'Batu faringy' (poor spelling)!!
Terry

Nice to hear that you've been to Penang sir. Batu Ferringhi is still a popular tourist beach and night market. Hasn't changed too much, except with the ever-increasing traffic volume! We have a Hard Rock Hotel there now :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back