• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (1 Viewer)

Niki

Hi everybody,

I currently do mostly backyard bird feeding and am thinking of doing some hiking to sight birds when the winter clears up in Canada.

I look forward to hearing about other members' experiences with feeding and watching birds. Its great to be able to communicate with fellow bird lovers!

Niki

Hi Niki! :hi:

I think you'll find BirdForum a very rewarding place to visit. Especially for ID questions and suchlike. :h?:

Peter C.

(just up hwy. 8 a bit)

Hi Niki and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure we will enjoy having you here

D

Hey Niki!

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here! Enjoy!

Hi Niki,

Welcome to Birdforum, some great birding around Hamilton, spent my first night in Canada there a couple of years ago and picked up new species between the airport and B&B.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back