• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ice edge north of Svalbard in late June (1 Viewer)

Recent view from the patio window ;)

https://i.redd.it/jptkk2huyc511.jpg

Fantastic!!! I really love them.

I spent night s in a hide looking out for them and I found my self in a fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8GnJlbPJYI&ab_channel=www.aladdin.st

If you ever come to Thailand you can visit Kraeng Krachan National Park. I was looking for birds and suddenly I found my self next to a bear. The bear shows up quite regulary I have been told.

Kind regards
Aladdin

Great video Aladdin and what a photo opportunity to get a Polar Bear and an Ivory Gull in the same shot, very jealous.

Cheers!

Yes, it was fantastic and I was very excited as I had never seen any Ivory Gulls or polar bears before

Kind regards and happy birding
Aladdin

But where's the Narwhal?! Forget the Polar Bear, I want to see the Narwhal!8-P

Hello Nutcracker!

Yes, the Narwhal was a wee bit of a disappointment. Only skin and the spear remaining. I have a poor picture as I was far away and you can see the spear on the right hand side.

Otherwise it would have been impossible to know what they were eating on. There were 2 or 3 bears in the vicinity and they had been kind enough to leave some remains for the birds

Kind regards
Aladdin

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 41
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back