• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Springwatch 2019 (1 Viewer)

Ian, Where are you seeing it's only on for 2 weeks.

Gill's post above was copied from their FB page, which said the programmes this week would be 1½ hours this week then 1 hour programmes for the following 2 weeks.

I cant seen anything in FB to change that?

I’ve checked the BBC Springwatch website and it’s only got 8 episodes it appears to be scheduled. If I'm wrong I'm sorry. But just going by the BBC Springwatch website. I will check again.
Ian

I’ve checked the daily schedule on the BBC Springwatch website and it appears to only have the 8 episodes of Springwatch for this and next week and not the normal 3 weeks as normally shown on the BBC Springwatch website.
Ian.

Well then it seems the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing!

I can only watch it till next Tuesday because I'm off to Spain next Wednesday, so I will catch up with them when I get back. I did enjoy last night's episode especially the Capercaillie.

Michaela has just said it is 3 weeks they are there!!

At last!

Completely different perspective to the Southern British wildlife we have become accustomed too.

The question is where would they spend a year at next?

Really enjoyed It this year,with the Slavonian Grebe,Goshawk,Golden Eagle etc etc.Strathspey Is such a wonderful area.

Caught up with the episodes I missed whilst I was away. Loved it I enjoyed The Great Spotted Woodpecker nest.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back