• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

worldphotographyforum (From the sticky) (1 Viewer)

Hi Gareth

I've logged in OK and there's stuff been added there today so the site seems to be working as normal.

Can you check your Spam box to check the email hasn't gone there. Then report back here.

You are listed as having visited the site, Gareth, so I guess you are registered.

It reminded me I had a birthday the other day with a cheerful message, must get round to visiting it again.

Last edited:
I should have clarified.
I have registered, no email (no in my Junk folder)
I can access certain parts of the site but not others, for example:
If I enter the Macro Forum and click on the first posting there is a butterfly picture. It I click on it, I get this message: DoghouseRiley, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So it appears you can access the site, as a member, even though I have not confirmed my email address but not the complete site (and of ocurse, cannot post).

Gareth

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back