• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Topography: Head to toe features of a bird (1 Viewer)

Great page. As someone who is just learning about the intricacies of identification I will be making frequent use of this page. Thank you very much for posting it and congrats to all involved.
steve

Just a small comment, I think that the explanation of primary projection could be a bit clearer. I think it is saying that in chiffchaff, the projection is equal to have the length of the tertials whereas in willow warbler it is 3/4?

Just a small comment, I think that the explanation of primary projection could be a bit clearer. I think it is saying that in chiffchaff, the projection is equal to have the length of the tertials whereas in willow warbler it is 3/4?
Thanks Ken.

Please do feel free to edit it if you think you can word it better. Just click on Edit for the Wings section.

Sorry Ken.... just managed to catch up with this.

That's strange - I thought Ollie had sorted that for everyone. I'll get on to it.

Oh!! I sent you a private message (or whatever they're called now), on 21 April asking if it was working for you, as I'd been told it was sorted.

Didn't you get it Ken? Very strange.

Sooo, I'm guessing not.... I'll chase it up again.

Oh!! I sent you a private message (or whatever they're called now), on 21 April asking if it was working for you, as I'd been told it was sorted.

Didn't you get it Ken? Very strange.

Sooo, I'm guessing not.... I'll chase it up again.
Thanks, Delia,
I may have missed the PM as I don't come on here very often.
Ken

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back