• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A dithyrambic digiscoper in Shanghai,China (1 Viewer)

karol-L

Hi to everyone.
I'm a digiscoping fans in Shanghai, China.
I love digiscoping,although I owned the nikon AF-S 500F4.
I prefered to use camaras and scopes combo.
I owned Swaro STX95,KOWA lens/scope,Swaro stm80hd,KOWA883,Fuji X100s,Sony nex7,nex6,Nikon D800,etc. And one of my new toys is Sony RX1(with evf).
I 'm very happy to join the birdforum and communicate with digiscoping fans here!
I post one of my pitures.Some of them are taken by Swaro stx95 and KOWA lens/scope.
I look forward to comunicte with everyone here.

Attachments

• 白腿小隼2—婺源_副本.jpg
    白腿小隼2—婺源_副本.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 大斑啄木鸟_副本111.jpg
    大斑啄木鸟_副本111.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 虎斑地鸫_副本_副本.jpg
    虎斑地鸫_副本_副本.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 扇尾沙锥1.jpg
    扇尾沙锥1.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 灰头麦鸡_副本.jpg
    灰头麦鸡_副本.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 166
Hi karol-L,

A very warm welcome to BirdForum. You will find lots to interest you on this friendly website. Thanks for sharing some of your digiscoped images, they are excellent! Looking forward to seeing more very soon.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back