• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Llanelli - Home To National Wetlands Center, Penclacwydd (1 Viewer)

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and thought I'd share the fabulous Penclcwydd Wetland Centre and my home town of Llanelli with you all.

Please find the link below.

http://www.wwt.org.uk/centre/120/national_wetland_centre_wales.html
I've been there a few times and would certainly recommend it. It's one of Slimbridge's lesser known sister sites and it's every bit as good.
Welcome to BirdForum.
Alan
I just call it Llanelli. That's Welsh enough for me and a bit easier than Penclacwydd.

Hi and welcome

My husband and I are regular visitors to the centre and always enjoy ourselves there.

Hello and welcome glad you reminded us about the centre we visited it a few years ago while on holiday but moved down to the outskirts of Pembroke a year ago and is now our local wwt site our previous one was welney.We have been rather busy with house and garden since moving but I think a visit is long overdue.Have you been to the Teifi marshes nr Cardigan somewhere we have yet to go wondering if it is any good or any other good sites you know about locally this forum has got me wanting to get out birding again!! Mel

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back