• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help Protect Bird Habitat For Free! (1 Viewer)

Hi All,

I am excited to announce the launch of a new web site devoted to the preservation of bird habitat. I have conducted research on bird migration in the San Francisco Bay Area (California, USA) for many years and have been struck by the rapid loss of habitat in the Americas. Every day, thousands of acres are lost – making the survival of many bird species problematic. Recently, I decided to take action on this issue by developing a new web site devoted to bird conservation. This is an exciting and dynamic site – full of interesting information(including results from my studies) and ways that you can help stem the tide of habitat loss. There are shopping, advertising, and click-to-donate opportunities – all proceeds (not just the profits) going toward habitat protection in Mexico. All of these programs are completely free to you. Over the last three months this site has protected over 9 acres of habitat in Mexico (seven of which were last month alone). If you are interested, please stop by for a visit and help this campaign grow and flourish . If you have any questions, please drop me a note.

Thank you for your time and have an awesome day!

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back