• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

1st scope (1 Viewer)

Booga

Wil Wilson
Hi all, just a quick note to say I'm off into town to purchase my first scope. I'll report back later on how I get on.

Take care

Boogs

P.S. and yes I am keeping in mind all the valuable tips that Andy and the gang have given in the forums, Thanks guys!

My first scope was a brass draw-tube effort (and I use the word advisedly) inherited from my father. I've still got it somewhere.

Tony

My dad has my grandads old Royal Marine telescope, again a brass affair with a fetching leather trim circa 1935. It will be mine oneday too.

I bummed out today though, too many to look at and the guy in the shop kept changing eyepieces and I got well confoozled. I am going to nip down to winchester and try a shop I have heard about.

Take care

Boogs

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back