• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hyperlinks and Opera Browser (1 Viewer)

Keith Dickinson

Opus Editor
I've just moved across to Opera from Pale Moon due to the latest PM upgrade doing crazy things to my machine. Finding Opera a good browser but tonight I hit a snag. Replying to a post I wanted to insert a hyperlink, in PM no worries, type the text you want the link to be stuck to, highlight the text and then paste the link in the highlit portion of the window that opens. In Opera you can't seem to get the text to be selected, even after highlighting it.
Can anyone give me a guide to what I should be doing, the Opera forums are clear as mud.

Thanks Niels, got it nailed now. I realise that what was throwing me was that Opera shows the link in full until you actually post the message, then it becomes the hyperlink. Silly mer.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back