• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

41.5mm Baader thread adaptor (1 Viewer)

ranger4

Hello everyone New to this site and just wondering could anyone point me in right direction to obtaining the Baader 41.5mm Thread adaptor which is needed for connecting the Baader Hyperion MKIV zoom eyepiece to a Kowa TSN-2 spotting scope i have been looking everywhere for this adaptor and have been unable for months to connect my new hyperion zoom to my Kowa TSN-2 scope
I sent emails months back to Baader who have said they in process of a production run with thease 41.5mm adaptors however still no word for sure if or when thease will be available Has anyone found an alternative Thread adaptor which will do the job very fustrating not been able to use this new eyepiece for months Thanks for replies.

There are 42mm T2 adapters and M42 Praktica/Pentax adapters.
Probably 42mm filters or stepping rings.
Some I think 0.5mm pitch, some 0.75mm.

I don't know if any of these could work.

SRB Griturn can make an adapter for you if you give details.

Ranger

I am making some enquiries on your behalf and will get back to you. No promises but will do my best.

Lee

Sorry Ranger it looks like there are no Baader adapters anywhere and you will have to wait for them to produce the next batch. Good luck.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back