• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Micros (1 Viewer)

Jamie Dunning

I have them on the minors post on main forum but i though id put the micros on here serperately
any ideas?
Jamie

Attachments

• IMG_5148.JPG
    IMG_5148.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5150.JPG
    IMG_5150.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 38
Martin,
I thought #2 could have been angustea but what i read said it flys late july onwards and in costal areas like sand dunes?
but now you'v confirmed this ill record it as this sp.

Would you look at the post called 'minor' on the main forum? I have afew other sp. on there im lost on. macros i think.

Hi Jamie

It was just a suggested id.

However, the Hants Moths website gives an adult phenology map which shows two peaks of emergence, one end May early June, the other mainly September but with records from February to the end of November. I get it in Central London so it´s not strictly coastal.

You might want to see if it´s on your county list.

Martin

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back