• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Tripod and Head (1 Viewer)

jkingrph

I had just spent a bit too much on a new Kowa TSN=664m and 30x wide angle lens. I was looking at tripods and this one popped up , a Manfrotto 190go carbon fiber, 4 piece legs with twist locks which I prefer since buying a rather basic tripod back in 1973 when I was stationed with the USAF in Turkey. It has a basic 3 axis tilting head, nothing fancy but all movement is smooth and i like the retractable handles, making storage and transport easier. Best part was the price $260 US at Adorama, I looked up MSRP and that comes to $530, maybe not the best price for used, but it looks like new.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back