• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

F Stop Camera Bags. (1 Viewer)

Mark Batten

Anybody have experiences of F stop camera bags. Transport a 500 f4, two pro bodies, 1.4 extender and a 100 macro advice. There appears to be no UK dealers so it is difficult to try the product out first. Any advice would be welcome:)

Hi Mark,

I have an F-stop Loka that I use to carry two spotting scopes and two tripods at times along with spare clothing and food etc, I can`t speak of how it would work with camera equipment, but generally as a bag its extremely comfortable. easily copes with the weight and is rock solid build wise.

John.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back