• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Transparent layers (1 Viewer)

psilo

I could do with some help making a transparent background layer on a website image. Have struggled with adobe help and it is useless. It is a one off image so would be grateful if someone could help me do this
See attached the individual image and the whole image it is to be added too as two seperate giff files. The second file is 444X30

many thanks

Attachments

• oggcloud2.gif
    oggcloud2.gif
    532 bytes · Views: 125
  • cloudnav1.gif
    cloudnav1.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 139
Hi Psilo,
Couldn't get the second image to open, but wanted to let you know that when I brought the first up in IE the background was transparent, not black like shown in the thumbnail.

Yes lisa the background is transparent int he second image. I am trying to get the first image to be transparent to fit onto the second image. To open the image you will have to first save it to your drive by doing right click save as. I dont know why it wont open.
thanks.

psilo said:
Yes lisa the background is transparent int he second image. I am trying to get the first image to be transparent to fit onto the second image. To open the image you will have to first save it to your drive by doing right click save as. I dont know why it wont open.
thanks.
Hi Psilo ,not sure if this is what you wanted

Attachments

• new.gif
    new.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 163
psilo said:
MANY many thanks Bob that is just what I wanted, very kind!
Glad to help,if you get stuck in the future just PM me, by the way impressed with your website,great photos.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back