• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lebanon Easter (2) (1 Viewer)

testoduro

Some more species whose id I would gladly have confirmed:

1.1-Misterio papialbo.jpg

2.1-Misterio zarcerilla mejor.jpg

3.1-Misterio Calandria 0.jpg

4.1-Misterio calandria.jpg

My attempts:

1. Eastern Bonelli´s warbler.
2. Lesser whitethroat.
3 and 4. Calandra lark. Can bimaculate lark be ruled out? I've read that both species coexist in Lebanon.

Thank you!

Some more species whose id I would gladly have confirmed:

1.View attachment 693109

2.View attachment 693110

3.View attachment 693111

4.View attachment 693112

My attempts:

1. Eastern Bonelli´s warbler.
2. Lesser whitethroat.
3 and 4. Calandra lark. Can bimaculate lark be ruled out? I've read that both species coexist in Lebanon.

Thank you!
I agree with your id in each case T, Bimac Lark would show a much stronger marked head pattern, the two species do occur in Lebanon but in different habitats in my experience, the Bimac is uncommon and found at altitude, Calandra very common especially in the Bekaa.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back