• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

American Robin vs Squirrel (1 Viewer)

jnicholes

Hello,

So, I was driving home from the store, and when I pulled into my neighborhood, I saw a squirrel and an American Robin having an out. The fight was pretty intense. They were chasing each other all over the neighborhood.

Then, my car was having problems, (it's broken down now,) I pulled up to my house, and I walked back hoping to get a picture or video of the fight. Unfortunately, the fight was over.

Still, it was interesting to see. I've seen two peregrine falcons fighting once, a Peregrine Falcon and an eagle, (maybe it was a hawk,) fighting before, a bald eagle and a red tail hawk having it out in north Idaho, and now I saw a small American Robin fighting a squirrel.

I wonder what's next.....

Jared

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back