• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Owl Webcams 2010 (1 Viewer)

Agree Ann it got in first. I guess thats the rules though and the other 2 must be getting some later on when we have gone to sleep. Hope our friends across the pond can confirm this.

yes that would be really good Tom. The chicks are looking like cute fluffy toys. Then a mouse arrives and all hell breaks loose. Not sure who got that but the wee thug was mantling lol. I think it may have been the big one yet again.

took my eye off to have a look at the 'Brucies' and missed that one coming in but could swear it is the biggest owlet again!

another food drop and i.m confident the wee one got it that time. Trying to gulp it down before the others steal it from its beak lol

Smaller one that time I think pace of delivery better tonight.

edit you must be some typist Ann always in there first!

OK you win again but we seem to agree thats good. Anyway as I slept in this morning better go to bed. Night all.

You must have same skills as my daughter in law on a mobile!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back